Wednesday, November 19, 2008

University Technology Malaysia (UTM) Thesis links

UTM

I found out a good site about University Technology Malaysia (UTM) thesis http://eprints.utm.my/view/divisions/. It contains graduate thesis and technical papers in different division or faculty. The faculty I interested in is faculty of electrical engineering (FKE) because I was graduated from that faculty in year 2002. I still remember my matric card number AE980808. Is it a good number?







Hope this UTM thesis collection link may help you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

emily said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

Thesis Papers Writing